Advanced Meditation Instruction, Course 2022
The purpose of each new technique is to improve the mind’s ability so that each thought is cognized at a more effective level and thereby action made correspondingly stronger. Each new instruction further habituates the mind to maintain the deepest level of the thinking process. Once you have practiced meditation for 6 months or more, you are eligible to take the next technique.
Our touring Advanced Meditation instructor, Gyanendra Mahapatra, M.D., is both a medical doctor and renowned Vedic scholar. To date he has taught Advanced Meditation Instruction to over 10,000 students, a world record. He regularly tours the United States and is a frequent guest to our meditation center in Deerfield Beach. We are pleased to announce his tour for 2019.
The practice is designed and administered for each meditator in order that his mind may systematically transcend through the experience of subtler fields of perception. Dr. Mahapatra is trained to make the selection of each student’s instruction which will often involve a change in mantra. With each new advanced meditation instruction our experience deepens. Students become more aware of the finer fabrics of one's own consciousness entering into a world of refined perception, bliss, and silent exploration.
One does not need additional time to practice the advanced meditation. There are no books to read or study to prepare. We continue to provide traditional instruction based on ancient tradition revived by Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, or Guru Dev, who was the Shankaracharya of northern India from 1940 to 1953.
Meet Dr. Mahapatra January 2022
Deerfield Beach – Friday, January 28th, 2022, at 7pm in-person at the center in Deerfield Beach or via Zoom. Plan to join us for group meditation on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday. Refreshments provided. Instruction the following day. Dr. Mahapatra will explain the benefits and practice of the techniques he will be teaching. Every meditator is welcome to attend. We will follow the CDC guidelines for vaccinated people to ensure that everyone is at a minimal risk to themselves and others.
- Instruction for Advanced Meditation
- On Friday at 7 PM, Saturday at 10am, 2pm or 4pm. Or if unable to attend Saturday: Sunday, January 29th at 10 am.
- On Saturday, January 29th for Personal Instruction at 10 AM, 2 PM or 4 PM, in-person or via Zoom.
- On Sunday, January 30th instruction will be at 10 AM, Group Meditation with Dr. Mahapatra and Mike Scozzari, 2 PM (All Meditators Welcome). At 4 PM Dr. Mahapatra will give a fascinating free lecture titled "The Purpose Of Life". Every meditator welcome to attend the lecture and contributions for Dr. Mahapatra are welcome.
- Monday and Tuesday classes by appointment, 10 AM to 5 PM.
- For anyone interested in learning to meditate
- Dr. Mahapatra will give a free talk on Monday at 7 PM. Encourage friends and family to attend. This way they can get a medical doctors perspective on the benefits of TSM Meditation.
- Introduction To Meditation - Monday, January 31 at 7 PM.
- Group Meditation and Review on Tuesday, February 1st at 7 PM
Instruction is both group and private. If you are traveling a distance, we recommend the Hampton Inn on Hillsboro Blvd in Deerfield Beach - just east of I-95.
Arrive refreshed and plan on a 90-minute visit. Dr. Mahapatra will be your instructor and will decide on your eligibility for advanced meditation. As with any personal instruction, you will need 6 flowers, 3 whole fruits and a clean white handkerchief. All teaching is in the name of the tradition.
The following day there is a recommended (not required) checking meeting of individual techniques. This session can be done by phone or in person.
Course fees are the same as basic instruction and one can pay by credit card, personal check (made out to WPBCAE), or cash. We are asking everyone to send us a down payment of 30% to secure your course appointment. Note: We accept most major credit cards. Your payment will be processed by Paypal, a reliable way to make transactions. All we need is your email address in order to request Paypal send you the payment application. Once you submit your application to Paypal, we will receive notification from them. It's very easy.
The balance must be paid for in full at the time of instruction. We plan to host the Advanced Meditation Instruction teachers periodically. Please let us know right away if you are thinking of taking advantage of this opportunity.