What are free radicals?
Oxidation is what causes cars to rust and food to spoil. In the body the same type chemical reaction is literally eating the cells of your body alive. The culprit is free radicals--volatile chemicals derived from oxygen.
Vitamins are not much help.
Some vitamins such as C, E and A help the body by neutralizing free radicals. Unfortunately, their contribution is minimal. For example, a molecule of a natural enzyme can scavenge 1000's of free radicals before it wears out. A molecule of vitamin E can only deactivate 1 free radical. A ravenous hoard of free radicals attacks every cell in the body. Scientists estimate that over 10,000 free radicals strike at each cell every day.
Here are some recent facts about Amrit Kalash, the most effective antioxidant :
- Independent, published research on Amrit Kalash demonstrates that it is at least 1000 times more potent than vitamins C or E in neutralizing free radicals.
- It's a powerful, effective way to reinforce the body's enzymes. Amrit wipes out all the different kinds of free radicals (unlike vitamins C and E, which only defuse one variety of free radicals).
- Amrit works against fat and water radicals, both inside and outside the cells, protecting the whole body, elevating energy and creating balance.
- Medical science has confirmed that there actually is one underlying cause of over 70% of all disease--free radicals--destructive molecular sharks that tear up the cells in our bodies and cause aging and disease.
- Amrit Kalash is available in a paste/tablet formula. Both contain a month's supply of the original antioxidant formula scientifically verified to reduce free radicals in the body.