Learn how to take your mind from the struggle of daily life, to an inner reservoir of peace, contentment and healing silence. Find out how this easily learned and affordable method of deep relaxation can improve the quality of life by lowering stress, insomnia, fear, and lower blood pressure. Reservations required.
The first step in learning TSM is to attend a free introductory presentation. Without obligation find out how meditation could help you enjoy a better quality of life. Not a religion or cult, TSM is affordable and adaptable to one's busy lifestyle.
Free Introductory Lectures
Select a live lesson plan that suites you: In Person or Via Skype Video Conferencing
TSM can be easily learned by anyone and classes are available throughout the United States and Europe with administrative centers on the east coast, mid-West and California. Find out how this affordable method of deep relaxation and personal development can improve your quality of life. It has been taught to thousands of people. It provides deep rest to the body and quietness to the mind, all without belief, dogma, control or effort.
Attend a Free Introductory Lecture and Take the Course. Lectures in both Spanish or English are held regularly in Deerfield Beach and elsewhere throughout the South Florida area and via Skype. Please call (561) 542-9200 or (954) 354-0804 or email email@example.com for more information.
Free Lectures are held most weeks on Saturdays at 10 AM or Thursdays at 7:00 PM, Deerfield Beach Meditation Center.
Serving Palm Beach County from Boca Raton to Jupiter and Wellington including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lantana, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and more. Broward County from Deerfield Beach to Hallandale and Weston, including Ft. Lauderdale, Weston, Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Davie, Hollywood, Hallandale Beach, Miramar, and more. Miami-Dade County from Aventura to Homestead and the Florida Keys, including Miami, Miami Beach, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay, Kendall, Bal Harbour, Biscayne Park, Hialeah, Key West, and more.
Group Courses In-State and Out-of-state by special arrangement: Naples, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral and Ft. Myers, Vero Beach, Jacksonville, Tampa, and more.
There is a 5 minute interview which can be done following the lecture or on the day of instruction.
Signing up for the TSM Class
- Fill out personal interview form after the lecture and briefly meet with the instructor.
- Schedule an appointment for private instruction. Couples, families or friends may arrive together.
Bring to your first appointment: Course fee, etc. Last minute plans - no problem. Call (954) 354-0804 and leave a message. Our voice-mail is checked regularly.
Sample Schedule and Course Outline - Learning Meditation is Easy
- Private instruction requires about two hours with an instructor, mantra - based instruction in traditional vedic meditation - Followed by three follow-up lessons and one after about two weeks.
- Follow-up to private instruction, can be group or private defines what will happen if you are practicing meditation in the most correct way. Student fills out daily questionnaire which helps the teacher fine-tune the practice.
- Natural stress release - Meditation becomes more natural, automatic. Discussion centers around the mind-body changes that occur during meditation. Students learn natural healing techniques to quiet mind and body and how to fine-tune the practice with yoga breathing.
- Progress, what to expect from regular meditation, sample ayurveda lesson to improve health and meditation, introduction to the higher self, growth of inner happiness. Final meditation review.
- After 1 to 2 weeks, a review of the basics and clarification of possible mistakes. Here every new student returns to effortless and enjoyable meditation and learns the tools to better self-evaluate and maintain the essential formula. There will be a step by step demonstration of the most important of all yoga exercises, the Sun Salute, as well as tips on how to keep up with meditation and yoga practice. Follow-up lessons and periodic free tune-ups beyond the course are reviewed in this lesson. Take this lesson as often as you wish.
Our unique structure is an attempt to bring out the holistic knowledge and provide everyone with tools to help them develop. New students might not be planning to continue for life. However we teach you with that in mind. Keep it simple and real.
Call us at 954 354-0804 for information and directions on classes in your area. We offer weekly free lectures and day and evening classes and follow-up.
Review our 8 page Color Flyer, an introductory pamphlet you can read and print. Meditation: Why it's easy, benefits of practice, course schedule overview, what doctors are saying, etc.